Are you feeling alone at home? No communication at home? Do you want meet old or new friends? Come and join Deaf social events and also check out the calendar events on the website.
- Pittsburgh Association of the Deaf Clubhouse – Social/activities.
- Western Pennsylvania Deaf Senior Citizen (WPDSC) – Senior Citizen Deaf Club.
WPDSC Member must be over age 50.
2nd Saturday of each month starts 11 am and serves lunch or refreshment at the Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf Cafeteria.
Contact President Sheila Smith (VP) 866-571-9450
- Deaf Cafe in New Castle, Pa
Voice 724-657-0220 Every Thursdays 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Regional Action Team for the Northwestern Pennsylvania Deaf Community (R.A.T) – Sharing information/ideas to improve the Deaf Community, connecting resources, social time, and practice sign language.
- Deaf Youth Program (DYP) – Youth Social/Activities
Voice or VP 412-246-8066
- Pittsburgh Deaf Events – News and Events for the Deaf Community in PITTSBURGH area.